11.10.2010

The first snow of the season...

has come and melted away (I really hate that, I love it when the snow sticks around for a little while). Now, I am in the mood for hot cocoa with marshmallows and Christmas lights. This year I am completely obsessed with having an awesome holiday season filled with decorations, food and festivities. Anyways, I am finally starting to feel better (everyone in my house was sick over the weekend and hopefully it is behind us now). This week is yet again filled with adjusting to another new schedule for the next month which always proves a little difficult. My to-do list is miles long and needs to be edited, but I haven't even found time to do that. This afternoon I spent some time finishing packing up the Halloween decorations and putting up the Thanksgiving ones. Some time was found in the kitchen...




baking up some banana bread. 
And some time spent in the studio...
working on my potholders for a swap that is tomorrow night, nothing like last minute sewing. 

I also spent a little time coming up with a few ideas for all this Christmas fabric...
How is your Wednesday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment