12.02.2010

Happy December!

I have been busy sewing here and there along with baking plenty of cookies. I finally got my featherweight up and running (some how I knocked some parts loose and spent an hour getting it back together- by the way thanks grandma for the machine). I am really looking forward to taking it to the magic valley modern quilt guild's sewing night next Friday.

So far it is great for simple little things (I made some Christmas stockings for a charity thing at my quilt guild tonight. We will be stuffing stockings for children for Christmas. This project is really one of my favorites all year). Speaking of holiday stockings- I will be starting the Holiday Projects 2010 this weekend.

I am not sure how many projects there will be but I am already working on some fun new tutorials! How is your holiday season starting out?

No comments:

Post a Comment