1.30.2011

Sundays...

are usually really busy around here. I always try to get a few projects completed and other things on the weekend (like lifetime movie marathons and catching up with my favorite programs on bravo, you know the important things in life). On Sundays, I usually like to include doing a little prep work for the busy week ahead. Here is a glimpse of what is on my to-do list for the day:

laundry (i usually only do one or two loads on the weekend and the bulk of the laundry during the week after I get home from work)

cooking lunches for the week (this time I am making two soups- black bean & tomato. The soups are going to go into individual containers and into the freezer hopefully this will be enough for two weeks since I only usually need to take a lunch to work 2-3 times a week. I find that doing this really is helping me lose some weight along with saving time.)

making some applesauce for the little man (its simple and I have a ton of apples in the fridge right now)

blogging (trying to get a few posts ready and prepping for a giveaway)

catching up on my blog reading (because I seem to always fall behind during the week)

clean the bathroom

workout (probably going to do the 30 day shred dvd or some yoga)

sew (I have two projects that need to get done this week- a coat and ipad case. Then the focus is going to shift to getting my studio reorganized since my cats seem to be getting into everything, I mean everything...)

get the valentine cards printed out, made, and ready to go (I took the photo last weekend! So now it is just designing and getting them ready to go out.)


work on a few valentine goodies for the modern quilt guild meeting next month

alright, I better get started on this list so I can try and squeeze in a movie, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment