3.06.2011

The Quilt


The beginnings... I have finally started a quilt that is all for me! So far, I am totally excited and am hoping to have it finished up by the end of the month (a lofty goal, I know), but the goal is to work on it 15 to 30 mins a day. Today, I managed to finish cutting 150- 2.5" squares and only have about 150 or so larger squares to finish up before the sewing can begin. I am planning on the quilting to be done with orange thread and I know you can't tell by the picture, but there is a lot more pink in it. The fabric is Innocent Crush by Anna Maria Horner (she is my favorite fabric designer!) and I am hoping to redo my room to match the finished quilt as well. 

So this is my second big quilt in progress, plus the modern quilt guild is starting a mystery block of month which I am also working one (so if your counting that would be 3 quilts in progress-my wonky star one is the first it just needs some sort of border and backing).  How many quilts are you working on currently or am I the only one with too many works-in-progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment