4.23.2011

Versatile Wardrobe: Spring & Summer Wardrobe Plans Part 2

let's jump right in, shall we:

Simplicity Patterns 0450 & 2209 (lisette)

Goals: Pattern 0450- I really  love view B dress. I am thinking it would be great in a mainly black print and would become part of my work wardrobe. I am not really sure about the pants in this one either.

Pattern 2209- View C, the jacket, without the ruffle collar I think would be lovely. I am on the fence about the dresses (although I am a dress person), I am just not sold on them.

Simplicity Patterns 2211 & 2246 (lisette)

Goals: Pattern 2211- the skirt and short sleeve shirt would be a great option for making a few outfits that can be mixed and matched.

Pattern 2246- View A dress, this shirtdress in black would be awesome for my work wardrobe probably paired with leggings.

and finally the last set of patterns (for now anyways)

Simplicity 2369 & McCall's M5621

Goals: Pattern 2369- the dress (view b) and the shirt would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. The shirt for work and the dress as a nice semi-causal dress.

Pattern M5621- view A & C are my favorites on here. These dresses would make a great transition piece through fall (add leggings, by the way I found a pattern for leggings in my stash so be prepared for fall- because I am going to make several pairs).

I am going to start working on these as soon as I have a few class samples and one quilt finished up. I can't wait to start and I will share the process of creating each piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment