This quilt was a wedding gift. I did have some help from one of my friends in creating it. (and I am glad to say tackling this project as team was well worth it!) Even though the quilt is fairly simple and is only made of solids, I think that it turned out really well. Here is the front:
and the back:
• Finished size around 60" x 60"
• mostly kona solids and the light gray and cream are moda bella solids.
• Scrappy binding and scrappy back featuring a little applique of the bride and grooms first initials.
• Batting was all natural cotton (1 layer) this was also my first time using spray basting, which has now become an obsession.
• The quilting is just inside each square of each color, totally hard to see in the pictures, I know.
Overall, I love it and I think that it will be lovely to curl up in while watching a movie.