5.27.2011

Progress...

 
on the innocent crush quilt. It is obviously taking me longer than planned on getting this queen sized quilt put together, but I guess all good things take a little time. It's a little hard to tell in the photo but only the lower right hand corner hasn't been pieced into larger chunks or rows. I would love to say that I will have this finished up over the weekend, but realistically probably 1 to 2 weeks. At least I have the quilt back finished up so it will be ready to head to the quilter's as soon as I get it done.

So far I really love the way the quilt looks and it is an awesome workout putting it together since the design wall is on the other side of the room from my sewing machine. This quilt will end up in my room as the focal point. I am planning on making a mini quilt, pillow shams, and probably some decorative pillows since I have quite a bit of fabric leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment