11.27.2011

A few more of my 2012 goals...




so far, I have only shared the first 4 of the goals, so here are the next 4 on the list:

•Make kzjostudio a real business
Main goal: turn kzjostudio into a triving illustration business along with a few products like stationary, mugs, business cards, blog things, etc.
How- blog more, tweet more, work on getting things into my big cartel shop, spend time focusing on the business, doing more photo shoots, etc.

•Become an "official" runner
Main goal: Be able to run at least 3 miles without stopping to really walk
How- run at least 3 times a week, find a running buddy to go with, sign up for another 5k, and practice

•Make more!
Main goal: use up my fabric stash and make more stuff. Sew, scrapbook, paint, make jewelry, use up yarn.
How-make projects that I know I have stuff in my stash for, try to make 1 or 2 things a week, focus on output not input, only buy things like notions, batting or interfacing if needed. Hopefully, this will keep my creative side flourishing this year!

•Go on a weekend/weeklong adventure
Main Goal: get out of the the normal routine and visit somewhere new while there explore the local shops and coffee houses.
How- I am in the midst of planning a getaway tentatively in the early spring (like March or April) which is completely exciting!

Next week, I will share the last four with you and a small progress update! I am really excited that several of my friends have jumped on the bandwagon and made lists of there own. I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be an amazing year.


- Posted from BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment