3.04.2012

I need more time to sew, seriously...

But this week I decided to take a much needed break from all the millions of things going on and spent it in my studio! I realized that I hadn't even been up there to work on anything in over a month. Now that I have crossed one major project off my list, I can make some extra time for all my crafty endeavors. One thing I noticed is that when I am not spending enough time in my studio, I seem to get more stressed every where else in my life. From now on, I am definitely going to make sure I get in my crafty time each week! Anyways, here are some snapshots from the projects I worked on Friday:








- Posted using BlogPress <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey kz! Its emily from the guild. I think I'm going to have to be like you and set a goal for crafty time every week!
    cute blog!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete