4.22.2012

The weekend in list form...




• super warm & sunny
• tested out my new nail art black pen
• slept in
• grocery store runs
• fabric shopping, book shopping, & home decor shopping
• chili cooking
• watching Texas Women on CMT and literally became obsessed with it
• resting up from the long week
• dreaming up some summer plans
• baking my favorite cookies
• baking a vanilla cake
• did a little tie-dyeing (tutorial/review up later this week, fingers crossed)
• getting excited about driving the scooter again, oh how I missed that thing during the winter
• hearing lots of "i love yous" & "your the greatest girl in the world" from my little man
• meal planning for the week
• catching up on all of my blog reading

all in all having a wonderful weekend spent with the family!

- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment