7.16.2012

Randomness of summer

Sorry I have been completely mia from the blog this summer, but you know what it feels great! For the first time in a long time I feel inspired to dip my toes back into the blogging world. There for awhile it really felt more like a chore rather than an amazing way for me to journal about the important things, people, and crazy things that happen along my path in this life.

I am slowly going to be working my way back into this space and continue to make it feel more like the "authentic" me as I have been changing and evolving throughout the last few months. Lately, my life has been about taking on new challenges, actually living more in the way of experiences, and letting go of other things that I have outgrown or have become unnecessary to me at this point in time.

Anyways, I leave with a few of my favorite pictures from summer so far:
























- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment