9.15.2012

Time keeps moving...





Over the past couple of weeks I have been working on making strides to get out of my "rut" or as I like to put it my feeling of being stagnant in my life. (plus a little nighttime enlightenment always helps- the photo above is one of the mantras or thoughts on my night time tea by Yogi tea!) Last week I made working out one of my top priorities and managed to squeeze in 2 yoga workouts and 2 treadmill work outs (I am planning to hit 5 this week). I am again trying to work on making better more whole food choices since that was one of my goals for the year. Today we ended up processing corn, roasting pumpkins and picking all the potatoes from the garden. Here was some of the pumpkin haul from x's patch...



It feel like autumn is in full swing around here (except for the weather), I wore some plaid...



went to the concert at the fair (jake owen turned to be better in concert than I expected love win that happens and I have one more concert to go to in october-- Alanis seriously never been more excited for a concert and will be crossing it off the bucket list!!!)



plus I have squeezed in some sewing which always makes me happy, mostly because I am creating something and that is what really makes me feel whole. I used to vintage sheets (from my grandma), 1 random hot pink invisible zipper and this is what you get...



a funky duvet cover. I have the dot side up and at least it a) got some stuff out of the studio b) didn't cost me anything c) i can use my down comforter and keep from freezing at night. The other things I have sewn are a table topper and purse for my mom for her birthday. She loved them of course ;)



This is probably one of my favorite photos of x and I that the best pal took today. I love how x is always ready to try new things and is a determined little man, he amazes me and makes my heart so happy <3 (mush fest, i know)

p.s. you can find me on interest right here! I know I finally let myself get sucked in since I had been avoiding it
- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment