9.02.2012

Well, hello September!




At first I thought I never really wanted August to end, it was filled with so many great activities, hanging out with the people who matter most to me, and lots of personal growth, but now I am glad to usher in September (mainly because the last week of August held way to many hard to deal with emotions, tragedies, and lots of things for me to attempt to process all at once which has left me feeling drained and lost).



As this new month starts, I am bound and determined to get out of my rut, move forward with a few new things, and really be present in the moment. I know for me when I am not creating anything (i.e. sewing, crafting, cooking, knitting, etc) I am just not whole. It is who I am, it is how I process things, my therapy (if you want to call it that), it makes me happy, and I have abandoned it for the past few months. No wonder I have that "stuck-in-a-rut" feeling! So for September my only main goal is to make more!

Lucky for me yesterday, I already jumped on the sewing bandwagon and it was great! I finished one project and started another (*you will have to wait until later in the week since they are some birthday presents for my mom)







and another exciting is this, one of my top 5 favorite beers is back! Now it is really starting to feel like fall!


- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment