1.05.2013

My goals before I turn the big 3-0!

So, I know it is January, resolution time in the world, however, I have been working on coming up with my list since my birthday (way back in November). For me, I usually like to come up with my goals/resolutions around my birthday and work to achieve them before my next birthday. This time, however, it took awhile for me to come up with goals that I am extremely passionate about and felt right. This time around I really edited my list, thought about what is most attainable, most important, and would enrich/improve my current lifestyle. So without further ado... the list:


• Brown Bag Lunch // at least 4 times a week
• Sunday Brunch // every week, make something yummy, try new recipes, sit and linger over good food, lovely company, and lots of great conversation
• Sew More // as much as possible (hopefully daily) designing, making, creating as many things as possible
• Be Open // less guarded, more adventures, open to possibilities, trying new things, just going with life
• Be Thoughtful // care packages, random notes, thinking before speaking, love notes, caring
• Dress // be more put together, presentation is worth it, make things beautiful, appreciation of lovely things (and this is also my one little word for the year!)

And there you have them. I am already working on them and I can already tell that these were the right goals for me this year! How's your goal setting going?

No comments:

Post a Comment