1.09.2013

Project life

So I used to be super into scrapbooking (using paper, stamps, and creating all sorts of things), but as of late I haven't had a ton of time to devote to that hobby. I have really enjoyed seeing lots of great Project Life pages out in the blogosphere and I decided to try it this year but doing it digitally. My main idea is just a quick one page spread with some important snapshots from the week, a little writing and a few elements I find here and there. Once the layout is done, I am just going to drop it into a book (from Blurb) and have it printed at the beginning of next year. Here is my week 1 layout and look for more layouts each Sunday:


For the elements I downloaded them from Cathy Zielske's blog and I plan on using them throughout the book along with this digital kit from project life (I love, love, love it!). Can't wait to see how this project turns out throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of doing a Blurb book with all of these :) It will be so much fun to have a full year of memories!

    ReplyDelete