7.24.2009

Another Friday Night...

I am watching Bravo, getting excited for the Altanta Housewives (can't wait for Thursdays now), saw the previews for Rachel Zoe (totally in love) and Top Chef: Las Vegas (awesome, my favorite city), I think I am going to be one tired lady on Tuesdays thru Fridays too many good things to watch.

Now I am trying to figure out a way to scan my sketch board in with out actually having to unplug and take the laptop up there. (wish I had a wireless scanner).  So I will probably wait to go up there tomorrow morning and do it. It is really hot in the studio, I did get a chance to make 5 more bookmarks. (trying to use up the scraps and do a little inventory of what I have)

I have been working on some little projects here in there and am hoping to get another tutorial up next week. Lets hope it works out. I think I am going to do a little make over on the blog over the next couple of days, just to freshen it up.

In other news, my garden is growing and producing food like crazy. I haven't been putting up a ton of garden stuff on here really because it can be found here: http://community.learn2grow.com/kzjo82/ 
If you are interested in gardening this place is really informative and helps me track my garden and such.
So far I have picked: zucchini, cucumbers, beets, 1 carrot, tomatoes, arugula, spinach, peas, artichokes, and hot peppers. The pumpkins are coming along as well and I hopefully will have an awesome pumpkin patch for fall. The corn is coming and it looks like we will have at least 50 ears or so.

well this is a random thought kind of post for sure, but that is my mind tonight, I guess. Have a goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment