7.23.2009

Where did the week go....

frankly, I have no idea! Things around here have been busy, and we have been having some internet issues. Tomorrow I will get the sketch board up! and a new swatch board.

so here is a peak of what I have been up to:

First I made this pillow as a wedding gift: (Another love letter pillow)

 
the front
*made withe some Anna Maria Horner "Good Folks collection", some yellow from Moda, and some denim and buttons that I had in my stash
  
here is the back
*this was my first attempt of the block on the front and this kind of backing, I threw it all together and really just winged it, I am soooo in love with it.  

 
a few of the stationary and pocket location. 
note: I worked at a Papersource several years ago, so most of my paper goods for notes and stuff come from there. 

 
another view of the pocket 
Second project was another Buttercup bag from Made by rae  
 
 
I used a fat quarter from jo-anns and some leftover muslin I had. This time I used some interfacing which really helped with the structure of the bag. 
 
and here is a lovely little flower to brighten your day... 
 
*growing in the garden 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment