9.02.2009

A Fall Mini-Quilt Along....

Introducing my first Mini-Quilt Along: The Three Pumpkins

 
Here is a look at the back:
  
so the details:
Start date: September 14th (I will have a tutorial ready to download on that date which will include the patterns and instructions. Feel free to go at your own pace.)
 Finish date: September 25th (that will give us two fun weeks to get it done)
So since this is my first quilt along I am going to use it as a learning quilt along, I welcome any suggestions because I am hoping to run one more in November. 
I would love to know if you are participating: so please leave a comment with a link to your blog or flickr so everyone can see everyone's progress.
I also have made a little badge that you can add to your blog:
  
and just link it to http://kzjostudio.blogspot.com 
Here is the link to the The Three Pumpkins Mini-Quilt Along
Flickr Group
I hope that you join and add your mini quilt to the group and feel free to include the entire process from choosing fabrics to in progress sewing to finished projects I can't wait.  
Tomorrow, I will post the materials list so you can have everything ready by the start date.

No comments:

Post a Comment