5.06.2010

Waiting for spring to get here and stay...

I woke up to snow this morning, luckily, it melted quite awhile ago. I am really hoping to get up in the studio to finish my dress tonight. Here is a peak of how it is turning out so far:

Today, Xavier and I made my mom a little surprise Mother's Day gift from this tutorial via Holidash by not martha



I really loved this tutorial and found these flowers a lot of fun to make. The only thing I changed was during the final parts of assembly, I used some hot glue to make it go a little faster. I am hoping to make one, not quite as big to add to a hair band or head band. These could be quite addicting and really help me work through some of my felt stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute flower pin. I am going to have to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete