8.13.2010

News...

Starting in September, I will be teaching some sewing classes and workshops with the CSI Community Education Program. I am really excited about the classes (they are all featuring patterns designed by me which will available online starting in September/October, *I am working out all the details for my online shop) The projects are the little sneak peaks that have been appearing here on the blog for the past couple of weeks. Here are the 6 classes/workshops that I am teaching (for full details click on the Classes page under the blog header):
Beginning Sewing
Introduction to Quilting
"Ruffle Me Silly" Hostess Apron
Christmas Couture Stocking & Holiday Ornaments 
Shop Green: Make a Reusable Holiday Tote Bag
Short Order Kitchen Decor

In the next couple of weeks, the project pictures will be making there way onto the blog and I will discuss each class/pattern in more detail. During the fall, I will also be adding a few more classes that will be taught at The Quilt Barn. This is a great new adventure that I am embarking on and I am looking forward to all the creativity, learning and experiences it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment