9.20.2010

A few finishes from last week...

Even though my schedule is somewhat crazy and I am still adjusting to trying to fit everything in since starting my new job. I managed to finish up the mug rug. Somehow instead of being used for it's intended purpose, the mug rug has become Bentley's (the cat) favorite thing to sleep with.  
the front

the back

I also finished up the Sleep Sack from the Handmade Beginnings book. (this is a class that I am teaching in October at the Quilt Barn. It turned out really cute and was fairly simple to put together. 


The quilt is coming along and I am hoping to have it done by Thursday night to take to quilt guild for show'n'tell.

 Alright, I better get back to finishing cooking dinner and the try to squeeze in a little bit of sewing before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment