11.13.2010

Introducing the Let it Snow, Let it Snow, series...

now that the holiday season is upon us, I am completely obsessed with all the possibilities of baking, creating, wrapping, making, dressing and just how awesome the holiday season can be (and one of my goals is to really enjoy and do a ton of fun things throughout the holidays so this series is really going to help me get that crossed off). From projects to fashion to decor to festivities,  I want to share my holiday with you! (*I am also going to try to have a couple of giveaways in the next two months as well because who doesn't love receiving packages in the mail.)

First off, I thought I would share where I tend to get some of my holiday inspiration from (the ones in magazine form anyways). I also have tear outs from past issues of magazines that are all organized in a binder.







Of course no holiday would be complete with out a little dose of Martha. I have already marked a few recipes to make, a couple of decoration ideas and just a few little things that I love and hope to try. 

I also love Lucky magazine:
this is one of my go to magazine during the holiday (best gift ideas plus I love the all the fashion). A few other magazines I like to pick up include Country Living, Food Network, and Cooking Paula Deen.

I also have tons of inspiration I found online (I will be sharing some of those links next week). Where do you start looking for inspiration for the holidays? Next up some of my holiday must do list!

1 comment:

  1. Lets have a reading magazines day. I think we read different ones. We could switch mags, drink something warm, and discuss all things seasonal.

    ReplyDelete