2.12.2011

A little weekly recap...

This week went by super fast as usual. At least I was really productive! First up, I needed to make a birthday gift for a little girl who was turning the big 1!!! I made a few pairs of the Boston lounge pants for her: 

(click on the tutorial tab to find all the patterns and instructions to download)

I also taught these at the Quilt Barn on Tuesday night to a group of lovely ladies. There's all turned out sooo cute!


I also managed to sew up some valentine bookmarks for the Magic Valley Modern Quilt Guild's meeting (We were having a bit of a Valentine themed meeting. I wasn't able to be there this week, but I heard it was a blast!) *this is the corner bookmark tutorial

I took xavier on a little adventure this week and we had a lovely time plus lots of french fries!

I am still trying to finish up my valentine cards for this year- just need to get the envelopes done and then addressed. I figure as long as they get there during the week of valentine's day, I am doing good ;). 

Still to finish up- some knitting, laundry, cleaning and the all important Valentine's baking:

and I finally got a better photo of Scooter (our newish- got him in December cat)


Hopefully this weekend will be just as productive as last week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment