3.14.2011

Quilt progress & another bag...

a little update on the quilt for my bed, I actually finished the backing already and only have a about 130 squares left to cut out before I can start piecing. Unfortunately, I probably won't get a ton of time to work on it for the next few weeks (but I am hoping to have it finished up by the end of April).

I also made another project from the style stitches by Amy Butler book. This time it was the teardrop bag in the large size.
Overall, this was a really simple bag to construct and had some fun details (like the side hip pieces). It also has a magnetic snap and a nice sized pocket on the inside.

I still have a few projects that have to get done this week (a prom dress, just the muslin and a circle skirt for a class that I am teaching next saturday). Plus, I have a tutorial coming up for the ipad case I made for the giveaway (click the giveaway tab for more info) and I will probably get a tutorial up for the circle skirt in the next couple of weeks as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment