4.27.2011

Picked up some new fabric...

I went on a little adventure on Friday and managed to score some of this:





Finally, I got my hands on some Parisville by tula pink and I must say i am in love. (the first three are from the parisville collection and the fourth on is some plume I picked up two weekends ago, I just forgot to show it to you). Overall, the day was lovely. I was with one of my best pals and our kids had a blast together! The service at the store was just as lackluster as usual and I wouldn't normally want to keep shopping there except that they had the tula pink. In the future, I will probably just order it online and hopefully get better or actual customer service, I should say. 

I also managed to score some nice lightweight denim for these:


hopefully i can get the pattern traced off in the next couple of weeks and has luck would have it, my pal scored an awesome vintage pattern for me from the D.I.-


view 3 is the one I love!! I plan on making it in the next month. 

Here are two more of my fabric find:

Some anna griffin (the dogs) and the new ds quilts, denyse schmidt from jo-anns. Some of these things are for a few planned projects and others are just going to enter my stash until I find just the right project for them! Have you found any awesome fabric lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment