12.08.2012

Wow, can't believe December is moving so quickly...

this week seemed long in some ways (a.k.a. the regular day job work) and very short in others (doing all the fun advent activities with X), that it seems December is already rushing by. These were some of the highlights:
Letter to Santa

Holiday Chex Mix making

Yummy cappuccinos :)

Xavier and I waiting for the local Christmas Parade to start

He's rockin' my vintage Dr. Pepper hat *i used to wear it all the time back in the day ;)

Parade!!!

Him and his Aunt Kristen aka the best pal

Waking up to the first dusting of snow
Plus I fit in a few other random sewing things. (it's our modern quilt guild holiday party!) I have can't wait, I missed the last few meetings so this is really going to be a blast. Hope your holiday season is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment