6.21.2013

A Little Bit of Creating...

during the past week I managed to squeeze in some sewing and a little bit of crafty goodness. First up I made an apron as a gift for my boyfriend's mom, he picked out the fabric and I got to sewing:

I think that it turned out pretty great, but next time I would change the yoke so you can see the reversible fabric the pattern is the Church Ladies Apron (I didn't do the pockets) and you can find it here. A few years ago I made one for my mom and I forgot how much I enjoy this pattern. The fact that it is reversible and can have pockets is just too fun. I might have to make one for me :)

Yesterday, I decided that I was sick of and maybe spilled a few too many things on my mouse pad...
A little wonder under, a scrap of favorite fabric, and some iron on vinyl and viola! New look on the desk and I love it! I also started making progress on a new mini quilt and a mug rug! Yay for a productive start of summer! Happy Summer Solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment