6.05.2013

From the Weekend...

it was a busy one filled with lots of great times. I broke out a pair of my favorite shorts and went to a local yearly parade: Western Days! Normally, it is just me, my mom and X, but this year I was luckily enough to get to go with my boyfriend and his daughter! It was so much more fun and can't wait to keep this tradition up (especially since I am a parade fanatic).



Then we went downtown to the park where they had some rides (the line was way to long! Next year they should have more than one ticket booth!), ate some french fries, picked up some kettle corn and of course the kiddos got to play some games along with getting there faces painted.

The weather has finally started to warm up around here, so you know what that means... Slip'n'slide!!!
This summer is going to be amazing! A bucket list has been formed, snow cones are being eaten, s'mores galore, water fun, softball filled nights, BBQ madness, and so many more memories to be made!


No comments:

Post a Comment