6.02.2013

Here and there...

finally a little productivity in the studio in between all the sorting:
I finally managed to crank out this string art (it was from my whimsy box 3-month subscription I had). It is has found a home right next to my bed and I also decided to paint the sides of the wood gold. Next up to rummage through my dad's shop and snag some wood to make a few more!

A last minute decision to make some quick thank you gifts for x's preschool teachers ended up with me breaking out the sewing machine.


Some wonky coasters were whipped up (I still am going to make one for my mom, but it will be more of a mug rug). Overall these were pretty quick and with an addition of a mug, some candy, and a sweet thank you note from the little man, I think that they turned out pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment